Redi Shade 3122531 Redi Arch Paper Window Shade 24-by-48-Inch


decent shade4

I bought a couple of these for my 2 half-circle windows on the front of my house. Each room becomes warm in the summertime with the sun beating through the windows. This shade blocks the direct sunlight but will still let ambient light through which is fine for my needs. The rooms are much cooler now with this in place. The shades were easy to cut with a fine-toothed hacksaw. The only thing keeping me from scoring 5 out of 5 was the description indicating that the shade was made of vinyl and was washable. This is not the case or at least it's not the type of vinyl I was expecting. It's more like a sturdy paper and I am reluctant to wash it with water for fear of damaging the shade.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List